1991 GT Tequesta

I got my nearly new black Turbo for £28 posted on here. If you want coloured ones they can be uber expensive but you can pick up black ones at a reasonable price.

stickers look great super trooper! im looking at those forks...are they bent? the photo makes them look quite raked out. could just be the angle of the photo..

Rob Atkin":2qq1m1z6 said:
I got my nearly new black Turbo for £28 posted on here. If you want coloured ones they can be uber expensive but you can pick up black ones at a reasonable price.
That's why. I was looking for a yellow version. They are selling for around $160 USD on eBay. :shock:

merckx":336y6s7f said:
stickers look great super trooper! im looking at those forks...are they bent? the photo makes them look quite raked out. could just be the angle of the photo..
Thanks!

As far as the forks go, I've honestly never looked twice at them until you just mentioned it. It does indeed appear that mine rake way more than others. Could it be because it's a large frame (21")? Is it even posible to bend forks like that???

Anyone know what suspension fork was available on GT Tequesta or other GT U.S. models or any period correct ones that wouldn't look out of place on it?

Back