1990 Brodie Romax (finished page 4)

Love this build, curious as to how to source a stem like this. I will be restoring a Breezer Lightning Flash and I’m looking for a fillet brazed stem with integrated cable like this.

Oooooo, that's a very exciting package.

Where did the holey Brodie booster come from?

Currently hunting myself...
Also from Si_33. Which were you referring to? There’s a fellow in Vancouver (also a forum member) who I believe has cantilever boosters for sale currently. I could ask if you like. Not sure of the U-brake booster though, I guess those are also few and far between.

Love this build, curious as to how to source a stem like this. I will be restoring a Breezer Lightning Flash and I’m looking for a fillet brazed stem with integrated cable like this.
Thank you. It’s still coming along. Good question. I had been avidly hunting for a couple months. I’ve heard of these stems being made in “to order” runs in the past but am unsure if (or when) they will be made again. Not sure if this answer helps but wishing you luck to find one for your Breezer!

Oooooo, that's a very exciting package.

Where did the holey Brodie booster come from?

Currently hunting myself...
FYI, I have a green Brodie rock rooster from BITD sitting in the parts bin that I'd be willing to part with if you are interested. I don't have the extra long bolts so you'd have to source those yourself. PM me if interested.

Back