BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
I've thought long and hard before posting this but have already had the feelers out elsewhere. Up for trade is my 1990 fillet brazed Brodie Romax with original paint by Art Tyler (The Art Dept) and matching Gatorblade fork. The frame is a 19" c-t (16" c-c) with a 21.75" top tube (c-c). The frame is in very good condition for it's age with no dents or cracks. It does have a few scratches but a lot less than the average 25 year old bike. Everything is as it should be; all threads are good, frame is straight etc. Takes a u-brake/rollercam on the seat stays and canti's up front with a 27.0mm seatpost and a 1" headset. A little more info can be found in my build thread (link in my signature).

Just to be clear from the off, this is not a thread aimed at bringing in the highest bid to sell. It is currently not for sale nor will I be taking dibs should it become for sale in the future.

Since it is too big for me I am looking for something to tempt me into parting with it; size 16"/17", steel and probably Canadian - sloping top tubes, extended seat tubes and u-brakes/rollercams do it for me! A 91 Hei Hei would also be considered ;) I am happy to consider deals where cash might make up the difference depending on what offers (if any) I get.

I would ask for possible trades to come via PM please. I don't have any better pics at the moment but will gladly try and take more should there be any interest.

Also now offering up my 1994 Sovereign in 16" as an option if someone has something in my size but needs a smaller frame in exchange. Again cash can be added either way depending on what's offered. One pic below and more in the build thread linked in my signature.
dscf5160n.jpg

Re: TRADE: Brodie Romax fillet brazed frame & Gatorblade fork

Nifty :)

Wish I had something for ya, but I'm sure they'll be a line for this.

Re: Re:

MatBH5":3tj03pvl said:
Very nice indeed! Little Kona TET tempt you, maybe? ;)

As you know, that will always tempt me Matt but there's no way I'm trading my Romax for a bike for the wife ;) :LOL:

Re: TRADE: Brodie Romax fillet brazed frame & Gatorblade fork

Wow, that's pretty nice... wish I had something to offer you...

But not much in that size...

Latest posts

Back