1988 Yeti FRO

88' I think was True Temper chromoly, a.k.a. Yeti steel so perhaps oem for JP. Could be wrong but I doubt it. Cool FRO "fo sho"!

Great pics too. Happy Holidays.

Taperlite and Taper Pro came out in `89 afaik; Hyperlite was `90. There´s been quite a nice bar selection back in `88 (Cook, IRD, Salsa...) but finding some good ones takes time.

The black Hyperlite here suits the F.R.O. in a good way - in my opinion.

Friendly greetings
IHateRain

Re:

Thanks all for suggestions :D

I really like the black Hyperlite and it fits very well. The rims and the tires are currently for riding purpose.
I think the last modification are the Tioga Disk drive with white Porcs and better qr skewers, then I'm done ;)

Re: Re:

Nader":3o43tfmk said:
I think the last modification are the Tioga Disk drive with white Porcs and better qr skewers, then I'm done ;)

Nader with that small shopping list surley the last modification will be to your wallet :shock:

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":1xf0rhl6 said:
Nader":1xf0rhl6 said:

Nader with that small shopping list surley the last modification will be to your wallet :shock:
I know :( but that's not the whole problem, to find them is a hard task! ..I've patience.

Re:

Probably the most desirable tires out there..

yetifro139.jpg

..and I know why, cause they are simply beautiful :D

yetifro141.jpg

Back