1988 Yeti FRO

Re: Re:

yo-Nate-y":2ljnnuwj said:
The black will look a lot better but aren't Taper/Hyperlite a few years too new for an '88?

Nate, Nate, Nate... you're a few months too late to the party.

I suppose though the frame here is a bit of a basket case, so no reason to be too anal about the build details.

yo-Nate-y":1kghw5yk said:
The black will look a lot better but aren't Taper/Hyperlite a few years too new for an '88?
What do you suggest? I've even seen Haperlite on oldest Fro's.

mkozaczek":1ld4119l said:
yo-Nate-y":1ld4119l said:

Nate, Nate, Nate... you're a few months too late to the party.

I suppose though the frame here is a bit of a basket case, so no reason to be too anal about the build details.
Whether you believe it or not, as long as the history of this bike is not known, it remains for
me the rarest and the most unique Yeti of all time :xmas-wink:

IMO this Yeti is according to Yo Eddy the best racing bike I've ridden! I like it and this is the point.

Nader":396co1c8 said:
Whether you believe it or not, as long as the history of this bike is not known, it remains for
me the rarest and the most unique Yeti of all time :xmas-wink.

It's a beautiful snowflake!

mkozaczek":1uad597b said:
It's a beautiful snowflake!
Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder :cool:

yetifro137.jpg

yetifro133.jpg

yetifro135.jpg

yetifro138.jpg

Nader":k5h3v04b said:
yo-Nate-y":k5h3v04b said:
What do you suggest? I've even seen Haperlite on oldest Fro's.

Taperlite's are a little older, but if it is an '88 you can check the parts timeline on MOMBAT. I think Hyperlites were '90. For riding, no worries---and they look great too. I only mention it since some things seemed period and others (bars, tires) didn't.

Back