1987 Marlboro Claud Butler Majestic 2 tandem FINISHED pg13

Next decision... do I stick with the plan of using the 520mm Ti PowerBulges (which I originally planned on matching a sort of champagne paint job with) or restor some slightly tatty black ones? If so, who gets the 520mm aluminium one and who gets the swept back 570mm Cromo? 43DBA048-CA4A-4940-B60A-E3572BEC4796.jpeg

Next decision... do I stick with the plan of using the 520mm Ti PowerBulges (which I originally planned on matching a sort of champagne paint job with) or restor some slightly tatty black ones? If so, who gets the 520mm aluminium one and who gets the swept back 570mm Cromo?
Deffo Ti PB to complement the paint, if not the black Cromo front & gas pipe at the back!

Fantastic build thus far, another Peachy classic... :cool:

Deffo Ti PB to complement the paint, if not the black Cromo front & gas pipe at the back!

Fantastic build thus far, another Peachy classic... :cool:
I would have used the Ti but I didn’t go down that colour route... Keep up G!
So I had a dry fit & I’m going to use the wider swept back Cromo up front, I’ve also got another plain steel in almost exactly the same style that Our Jimmy prefers the feel of compared to the straight anodised shorter aluminium one.

Quick rub down & mask of the intact logos, then a squirt of acid etch black and we're in business. 😉 3CC9D6FF-40AA-410C-8FC4-80A397AD3669.jpeg

Looking amazing Peachy! Love the whitewalls on the wheels...

On an unrelated note, I have an old DX derailleur as well, and the wire anchor bolt screw has stripped...what is the part# or what can I use to replace it?

Yeah, wider bars upfront, all the rear is doing is holding on so anything should do, most of the time he will be on his phone anyway if anything like my daughter 🤳 :)

Yeah, wider bars upfront, all the rear is doing is holding on so anything should do, most of the time he will be on his phone anyway if anything like my daughter 🤳 :)
🤣🤣 @Our Jimmy

Back