1975 Viscount Aerospace Pro

You can run 1 & 1/8" fits much better but doesn't sacrifice that much comfort or traction. Panaracer still make that size (Pasela and Pasela TG) and I run it on both my Viscounts.

JensonUSA used to have them but seemingly don't any more. Otherwise Wiggle have them.

Get the DA front mech... :twisted: You know you want it! b

I guess you are right about the tire size, I just never gave it that much consideration. Just have to see how it goes.

I would like to have the front mech, but as it has no cable stopper, I would need a cable bend as well. I had the same issue when I tried to fit a NOS Lambert front mech.

I know this is an old post hopefully you check it!

Hi I just got an Aerospace pro and you mentioned that you had some top tube decals made and I was wondering where and how you did that because mine were totally thrashed and I can't find a way to replace them. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks! I will post some pictures...

Attachments

• Viscount front.JPG
    Viscount front.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 802
  • Vicount full bike.JPG
    Vicount full bike.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 802
I am really sorry B1kEnUt, I just missed your request. Until now, I still haven't applied new top tube stickers. Mine were pretty shot too, but photographing both sides did give me enough to reconstruct new ones. I still have to retouch those a bit though. I have also seen a full decal set on ebay, but that is something like 40 euro's which I think is a bit steep, even more as I only need the toptube decals, and so do you. I think I will put some energy in it now, as it is actually the last detail.

That is spot on! It's your build...but that would look great with drops, but those bars are growing on me!

Thanks for the renewed interests in this thread the bike ended coming out great and I think I posted completed pictures on a different line of posts but that was a long time ago. I have not gotten new top tube decals as they were a bit steep from the sources available. I think however I will be selling the bike because since doing the clean up and over haul on the Viscount I have procured a couple other bike that I have a little more interest in. Thanks for the interest CrackerJack and enjoy your bike I know I've enjoyed mine. Senri I wouldn't mind updates if you do pursue the decals and figure out a good alternative to 40.00 decals.

Back