18" 1998 Kona kilauea complete, or split

LeroyOfTheRovers

Dirt Disciple
In Mango colour, with original Marzocchi Z3's, and also disk only P2's.

list of bits:

1998 631 Kona Kileuaua Frame
Kona OEM headset (still nice and smooth)
Marzocchi Z3's
Kona OEM stem
stem spacers & top cap
Truvative XR low risers
Silver Race Face XY 400mm seatpost
Salsa seat clamp
LX 9spd front mech
XT 8spd rear mech
Chain
XT cassette
Ritchey WCS chainset
XT bottom bracket
XT 9spd shifters
gear cables
some grips (can't remember what they are)

+ wheels, P2's, LX front disc, and a choice of other saddles and stems if it takes your fancy.

+ some spare decals (but not a complete set)

Looking for £400 complete, £150 for frame, headset and both forks, and varying prices inbetween.

Depending on length of the steerer I'd be interested in the z3's - if you split of course

Absolutley cracking bike BTW - its a good thing its not a 19''...........so much trouble :LOL:

If it was a 19, I'd have kept it! It was my wife's bike, so has had a fairly easy life, but has a lot of little chips and that from being locked up places.

I'll let you know on the z3's if I end up selling in bits...

Well ideally I'd sell a bit more than that in one go, and I do have one person interested in everything except wheels, but I'm waiting to hear back from him.

I wanted £150 for frame, forks, headset and seatclamp.

Not sure what a fair split on the part is, (or how long the steerer is on the forks), but do you want to have a stab at telling me how much the frame and the forks are worth indivually?

ok,

£100 posted for the frame and seatclamp, original headset and stem bunged in for free (they'll never sell by themselves)

£40 posted for the forks

I'll make up prices for the rest if I get anywhere with th frame and forks.

Just the downtube ones from this Kileuaueuaueuaua (so blue with white border).

I've also got some "Kona Butted Cromoly" ones with the palm leeves and all that.

You can have them for £100, and I'll bung in a free frame :)

Hmm can I have the downtube ones then?

Sorry, don't need a free frame, there's too many in my tiny flat already, and Mrs Geoff is getting cranky!

Back