Zaskar - what do I need to be authentic?

Plus since you are starting with a black frame I'm not sure if this helps at all, sorry

Im in a similar boat with the Zascar ... Its got lovely paintwork but its GREEN !!! :shock: My only option of a recovery shot is everything black with XTR M950 grey ??? Thought that might work but still left with the newer decals that have been varnished over.... Hmmm

I will keep the colour, as this is the original colour and still has the original '97 decals on. Being annodized black it looks gerat anyway :p

Ok, crank on, stem and bars on. Zaskar is starting to look good.

Waiting for fd, xt sate post.

I then need to get a wtb sst saddle and new cassette can source one and can buy, but not sure on grips. I have seen these on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... =p3907.m29

Has any body used them, or does anyone know a good retro grip (must be black).

Many thanks for the help.

Stuart

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks for the help - just ordered a set.

Now can't wait to finish the rebuild :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back