Zaskar Identification Algorithm

I’m looking for some help identifying my frame I’m 99% it’s a Zaskar and athen marching the frame to the specific decals can anyone help :(

Serial number is 09945651 it’s stamped 6061 and is 20” and flat cap on frame

I’m a little confused! So this is a 1993 zaskar and the decals are the same as the 1999 white model?

Kind regards,

Jason

Re:

09 = September 94 = 1994 the last four digits are your unique serial / ID. September build could have been for the 95 model year. Not sure where 1999 comes into it?

Re:

So sorry I the serial was 0993 not 0994 :S so would the decals be for the year of 1993 or 1994? I’m so lost if you did know what they looked like I would very very much appreciate if you showed me what they looked like :S

Re:

Unfortunately not. I'm not sure when in the year the frames began being produced for the next years market but it's towards the last few months. I think from that age the 'zaskar' was on the down tube though instead of the top tube. Mine are both newer and I've never really looked at the older ones.

Re:

Sorry my bad, looking on my phone i read 99 and too that as year whoops.
Sept could be next years model
93 has gt on down tube with a solid all terra, andvthen a solid zaskar on the top tube
94 has gt on down tube with the all terra having a contrasting border. Also the zaskar on top tube has a contrasting boarder.

Re:

Sorry my bad, looking on my phone i read 99 and too that as year whoops.
Sept could be next years model
93 has gt on down tube with a solid all terra, andvthen a solid zaskar on the top tube
94 has gt on down tube with the all terra having a contrasting border. Also the zaskar on top tube has a contrasting boarder.

Back