YoWhaty?

not at all .

your name was mentioned by some friends who race and organize singlespeed events in france , I was just curious .

In that case - yes that is me - the one and only ... !
I guess we talk about David and Gybee

I saw the pics on stw and was impressed - but seeing the whole bike etc and that is just fantastic.

I like the new IF decals too - I was never keen on the old. Nice colour too.. I there a red clearcoat on there too ;)

One of the few new bikes that makes me want to buy one. Good job. :D

phaty":l11v1wlj said:
Yes we do. :LOL:

I'm waiting to see the "final" version of this bike. It will be gorgeous, that's for sure! Good job, my friend. Good job! ;) :D

Just a question on your fork height. The fit sheet mentions 396mm but it looks more like 425mm on the pictures. What's the real dimension?

Singlespeed Maniac":3r75t95j said:
phaty":3r75t95j said:
Yes we do. :LOL:

I'm waiting to see the "final" version of this bike. It will be gorgeous, that's for sure! Good job, my friend. Good job! ;) :D

Just a question on your fork height. The fit sheet mentions 396mm but it looks more like 425mm on the pictures. What's the real dimension?

yes I wonder myself ... but I do not mind THAT much at the moment ...
I ll let you know when I know it. The bike is still in Friedrichshafen.

phaty":giuw73yq said:
gibbleking":giuw73yq said:
syncros are retro but they still remain the prettiest stem ever made i thik...

yes you think - but why should I ... :D
See I had all the retro stems in the world when they were state of the art - so now I go for a new one.

Lovely bike mate! lines look pretty familiar to my GROOVY ;) (Fat inspired also) only difference is that you use the EBB for SS and mine is set for the best product from Germany imho ... the Rohloff Speedhub.
As for stem options .... maybe a nice custom bar/stem combo?? colour matched to your frame and forks..... think the guys at IF can fab you up something nice... (or Rody at Groovy Cycleworks)
Enjoy the ride man, that's the most important for sure :D

Back