YoWhaty?

I am really surprised by the very nice acceptance for the bike on here.
You guys are really open minded ... so far! :D

Hi Christian, I saw your original email to me about this but i've been swamped, sorry I didnt get chance to reply earlier :oops: ... hows your back these days?
when I saw: http://www.singletrackworld.com/article ... 5e8f7a44d3
I knew it must be yours ;)

looks pretty good to me :) Joe Ingram mentioned the original FAT painters were onboard a while back, glad to see they're still there. should make pucka resprays a LOT easier!

I wouldnt worry about that bike not fitting in with this forum, still has pretty retro "lines"... i'm running 160mm forks these ways... waay not retro! :LOL: ;)

love the bike just cant bring myself to like the stem....a syncros in black would look great....the rest stays .....oooh the paint is much better than a blue green aqua fade any day.

scant":328mbyz5 said:
... hows your back these days?

My back is great but I am so fat and slow it is not even funny ... !
So the IndyFab is my new personal coach.

2831865168_85cd8d4f84.jpg

Jason Schiers (EDGE), Phaty (PHAT), Ken Bloomer (IF Germany), Joe Ingram (IF CFO)

That was the YoPhaty release party - 1.500 Bottles of beer kindly sponsored by Continental Tyres - they had the best booth babes that is why we went there ...!

Instead of going to the SSWC2009 in US of A I plan to come to England next year. Suggestions?

gibbleking":e25yri8z said:
love the bike just cant bring myself to like the stem....a syncros in black would look great....

Noooohoooooooo .. !
Beside the fact that silver is the new black which was the old purple this bike has one concept: Brandnew Parts from the bike store.

It just looks "retro" by accident :cool:

The hubs will be silver as well - this is not my set of wheels. I will get a Chris King/EDGE All Mountain combo and God knows this baby needs white grips!
Oh and Hope QRs for the front wheel. EDGE Carbon Rizer is on the way as well.
And the brakes need some oil ... :D

2675165318_d9069d7689_b.jpg

syncros are retro but they still remain the prettiest stem ever made i thik...only exception being ringle stems....agree with the white grips ...but which ones?

gibbleking":2lcdgb6c said:
syncros are retro but they still remain the prettiest stem ever made i thik...

yes you think - but why should I ... :D
See I had all the retro stems in the world when they were state of the art - so now I go for a new one.

phaty":1jg0pa5a said:
scant":1jg0pa5a said:
... hows your back these days?
- they had the best booth babes that is why we went there ...!

Instead of going to the SSWC2009 in US of A I plan to come to England next year. Suggestions?

knowing you I'm amazed you bothered with the bike pictures & didnt post pictures of the girls first ;) :LOL:

if you can make it as far as wales I can show you round :D

Back