YETI..a lot of Ultimate and a little Fro.

As always Carl, that is stunning. I really love the black and white combo and the components are spot in.

Just lovely :cool:

Carl that is beautiful mate the headsets a nice contrast.
It's on a parr with your orange in my books!

& please don't enter this in botm as I've put my strongest contender in this month! :LOL:

Tc

Giom6":149bskrf said:
As always Carl, that is stunning. I really love the black and white combo and the components are spot in.

Cheers G.

Its O/E paintfinish, never been painted, ive always kept it safe and stored well, theres a little patna to the rear stays, and the odd rub mark, but its pretty clean, all round really.

sinnerman":vt7d6d6r said:
Giom6":vt7d6d6r said:

Cheers G.

Its O/E paintfinish, never been painted, ive always kept it safe and stored well, theres a little patna to the rear stays, and the odd rub mark, but its pretty clean, all round really.

The paint looks brand new to me! Its gorgeous! Did you follow a specific build for the bike or did you just chose components that would work well together. I love the campag brakes and the wheels, very nice. Couldn't have been easy to find that saddle either.... :)

I missed this thread completely :shock:

sinnerman":u5zjmmxh said:
Its O/E paintfinish, never been painted,...
thank god it's not powder coated...or maybe it! :LOL:

I have to say it's very beautiful ...no one can do it better than you sinnerman :cool:

Back