83 Stumpjumper Resto

just beautiful

amazing it was discarded, even more amazing it ended up in the hands of someone who treated it how it deserves to be treated.

just beautiful

amazing it was discarded, even more amazing it ended up in the hands of someone who treated it how it deserves to be treated.
It really was an amazing find. I was driving by the metal dump later in the evening and it was laying on the ground by itself in front of a mountain of old appliances and random metal scrap. I couldn’t believe what I saw laying there. I got the night security guy who knows me from my frequent visits to put it aside for me. I returned in the morning when it opened so I could grag before some other sharp eye snagged it. Told the gal at the desk it was a kids bike so she’d only charge me $20 instead of the $40 for an adult bike😜Makes me wonder how many bikes people like us would die for end up getting crushed and disappearing for ever.

Not just bikes, so many rare things get tossed by the unaware......just part of lifes tapestry, makes it all the more sweet when things like this get saved.

Back