Yes another... 1991 GT Zaskar Hopefully with a little detail

Hey Guys,

So ive manage to nearly finish one of my builds... Its taken some time but i thought id share it with you. It needs a little clean as i only polished it 2 years ago when i go the frame and the Mags need a respray. Ive put the Saint pedals on temporarily as i only just got around to riding her today so i could tune the gears and brakes.

Mostly comprises of XTR M900 Seat Post, Hubs and Mechs, Syncro's Chain Set, XT Thumbie's and U-Brake, Onza Canti's, Ano Black Kooka RS front brace, RS Mag SL's, Ringle QR's & Seat Post Clamp, Chris King Headset, OEM Viscount GT Saddle, GT Flat Bar, Kore Elite Stem, Panaracer Spikes and Mavix 117 SUP Ceramics.

I know its not OEM and i do like attention to detail but to my own spec. I have more builds on the go but i do like to take my time and find the right bits and peices...

Please let me know what you think... Sorry about the pics as i don't have a great camera so had to use my iPhone 5 haha.

Thanks for taking a look and hope I've done the thread justice as this is my first build post. Hope you like it :)

I0EcVTh.jpg

yll6Eli.jpg

ZEISn5Q.jpg

dzRixTg.jpg

lVXIoCW.jpg

Re:

Not that im a picky b*stard or anything :LOL: ...But those graphics arent quite right, that would bother me if it were mine ...But a tidy looking bike, nice one :D

ps. why are there two aqua zaskars in the background not being used? ;)

Re:

Cracking build you done there I like it!!!

Like the Syncros chain set on it!

Looks like got a few builds on the go there.

Re: Re:

SEANSTEPHENS":1y5iftm7 said:
Not that im a picky b*stard or anything :LOL: ...But those graphics arent quite right, that would bother me if it were mine ...But a tidy looking bike, nice one :D

Thanks Sean ill take that as a compliment i think... Whats not right with the Decals? They are the correct decals... Ill be replacing them soon as ill strip her down for a good hand polish now that she's mostly done.

As for the Aqua's ones a 14.5" and ones a 16". Both far down on the to do list ;) Theres quite a lot of Aqua around these days :) Love your frame btw very clean!

rojo":26zy5gmq said:
Cracking build you done there I like it!!!

Like the Syncros chain set on it!

Looks like got a few builds on the go there.

Thanks Rojo! Thanks for the push ;) More builds to come :D Ill PM you later :cool:

phatmar":1e5qgort said:
SEANSTEPHENS":1e5qgort said:

Thanks Sean ill take that as a compliment i think... Whats not right with the Decals? They are the correct decals... Ill be replacing them soon as ill strip her down for a good hand polish now that she's mostly done.

As for the Aqua's ones a 14.5" and ones a 16". Both far down on the to do list ;) Theres quite a lot of Aqua around these days :) Love your frame btw very clean!

please do, it was a positive response to your "let me know what you think" :)

i noticed that the scale of the downtube graphic isnt right, look how big it is ;) also the seat tube graphic appears to be on the headtube and the headtube graphic appears to be on the seat tube... like i said though i am fussy :facepalm: :LOL:

aqua seems to be everyones favourite colour, ive not actually seen many here. mines very tidy, however not mint :)

Attachments

• p5pb10636687.jpg
    p5pb10636687.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1,643
Re:

Omar don't listen to him, either he want born yet he was still gnawing on his nook when that bike was born...only thing wrong with the decals is LE did not happen until the 92 model year.....LE meant XTR equipped and that didn't happen until 92. Although not PC its a very nice build. He should he the one to talk with his 94 frame and 98 fork.

SEANSTEPHENS":q4cp4qhi said:
phatmar":q4cp4qhi said:
SEANSTEPHENS":q4cp4qhi said:

please do, it was a positive response to your "let me know what you think" :)

i noticed that the scale of the downtube graphic isnt right, look how big it is ;) also the seat tube graphic appears to be on the headtube and the headtube graphic appears to be on the seat tube... like i said though i am fussy :facepalm: :LOL:

aqua seems to be everyones favourite colour, ive not actually seen many here. mines very tidy, however not mint :)

Sean... FYI
ej1oaOQ.jpg

gm1230126":33una6xn said:
Omar don't listen to him, either he want born yet gnahe was still gnawing on his nook when that bike was born...only thing wrong with the decals is LE did not happen until the 92 model year.....LE meant XTR equipped and that didn't happen until 92. Although not PC its a very nice build. He should he the one to talk with his 94 frame and 98 fork.

Thanks GM the Frame is stamped 91 so would of been out to the public for sale in 92. Thanks for info the comment :)

Back