XT/DX Skewer Rubber O-Rings

Arrived today, fit perfect. New ones are the tiniest bit bigger in terms of outer diameter and slightly rounder in profile than the originals but really not noticeable. I say originals - while it’s unlikely, I’ve no idea if the cracked ones aren’t also replacements!

Crusty old ones on the left of both photos

3CDCC2ED-8C68-4DC5-BD75-AD9E558DC304.jpeg A321B3AD-4AB8-49FF-A799-66145DAC91BC.jpeg

Happy to send out for the cost of postage if anyone on here needs any - I bought plenty!

Arrived today, fit perfect. New ones are the tiniest bit bigger in terms of outer diameter and slightly rounder in profile than the originals but really not noticeable. I say originals - while it’s unlikely, I’ve no idea if the cracked ones aren’t also replacements!

View attachment 602574View attachment 602575

Happy to send out for the cost of postage if anyone on here needs any - I bought plenty!
May I take you up on your kind offer please: ten if you can spare them.
Congratulations on solving the riddle and thx for knocking something off my to do list.
PM‘d for payment details.

View attachment 602574View attachment 602575

Would love a couple of sets if you have them spare, thank you.

Latest posts

Back