XT/DX Skewer Rubber O-Rings

You need to measure the inner diameter & cross section. I would highly recommend VITON or FKM o-rings for this. They are far more resistant to UV light so won't crack & perish the same way.

Still on my do-list. I may do a bigger order via my supplier for a better price so I can offer them here.

rwm1962":3jzco1jc said:
You need to measure the inner diameter & cross section. I would highly recommend VITON or FKM o-rings for this. They are far more resistant to UV light so won't crack & perish the same way.

Still on my do-list. I may do a bigger order via my supplier for a better price so I can offer them here.

Thanks I measured all three points and tried to find a model that matched it as close as possible. Unfortunately the closest I could find, wasn’t a match. I’ll keep track of this post. If you do pick up a set, I would be interested.

Thanks

Roughly what I measured using the older cracked rings. I'd like to also replace mine. 4-4,2mm*23mm*14,8mm

For those in the US, I'm pretty sure this is the O Ring you want, if shopping from McMaster Carr:

Latest posts

Back