XT/DX Skewer Rubber O-Rings

Re: Re:

mynchiboy":2g9hh1eu said:
:LOL: :LOL:

That will teach me not to delve deeper into a website link!

That said, I'm intrigued by the 'Titanium threaded balls'... surely an upgrade for balls of steel?

Stop.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Just measure the ones you have and then search for that size, plenty out there for pennies.
Google how to measure an O ring, so you havecthe corrdct sizing

Re:

I bought some a few years ago from ebay and they look about the same as the ones above when fitted.

These are the same size as the ones I've got https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322366236094 ... 1436.l2649

With a vernier the slot on the skewer measures about 14.9mm x 4.7mm.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I went to Lidl today and they did have two different assorted boxes of o-rings however, there were none included that were up to the job...all to thin....hmmmm maybe the oddball body jewellery site it is then!

Re:

Hello,

Does anyone know which O ring size is a near perfect match? I tired my luck with measuring and the ones I ordered online fit fine, but the thickness of the O ring does not match.

Thanks

Back