X-Ray pic of a Kirk Revolution

I had a Kirk revolution in the early 90's a lovley purple one lol, what sort of money do they fetch these days wouldnt mind one again if i can find one.

i have started my kirk project, going throu the sourcing off parts then a respray.

i think with some light parts and tyres i can be that bad.

:D

The rest of the x-ray pics are on my website, they're not the best quality, but they do show some interesting problems with these frames.

I've also got some other pics on the way, that I think you'll find interesting too...

Simon, I've just had a quick look at your website. Loving the Rover/TT conversion. What engine does that run?

Simon, I've just had a quick look at your website. Loving the Rover/TT conversion. What engine does that run?

Russell,
it was a bit of head turner for both good and bad reasons, but it only had a 1.4 mpi k-series in it. It's possible to fit a 1.8 in there though :)

@retrojon

I've just weighed the Kirk frame and it's about 6.25lbs or 2.85kgs. Glad to hear the frame mod has worked out for you too :)

simonhaydn":3ct9tdst said:
Russell,
it was a bit of head turner for both good and bad reasons, but it only had a 1.4 mpi k-series in it. It's possible to fit a 1.8 in there though :)

Thats what I wondered, the K series engines all have the same external dimensions don't they?

I would imagine that a car that light, with a tuned 1.8 (over 200bhp easily possible) would be mental :) You don't fancy giving it a go?

Back