Wrong forks Holdsworth £3k...

Re:

Think what you will but no need to be crude. FYI eBay's terms, as the terms of this forum, is for members not to be abusive or offensive. We live in a civilised world and we can agree to disagree or hold different views without being abusive.

Re: Re:

Minossc":3q4ot18m said:
Think what you will but no need to be crude. FYI eBay's terms, as the germs of this forum, is for members not to be abusive or offensive. We live in a civilised world and we can agree to disagree or hold different views without being abusive.

I always thought there were to many "germs" on this Forum... :p

And civilized (corrected the spelling for you) people don't like to see people taken advantage of.

Re:

The misspellings are obviously typos but if you feel the need to correct them then by all means suit yourself. And I agree that in civilised societies people should not be purposefully misled. If you disagree with my valuation of my bike it doesn't mean that I am trying to mislead anybody. You are just too arrogant to concede that on occasions people can have varying or opposing views. My listing on eBay is 100% honest as have been all my transactions since 2004 - by all means refer to my feedback. I am now tired of dealing with this issue and have better things to do than to respond to petty comments by people who obviously have nothing better to do with their time other than to contaminate posts, listings etc. So I am logging off this topic and unsubscribing from this site. What you have to say henceforth is of particularly low priority,

Re: Re:

Minossc":2a57ui8n said:
Think what you will but no need to be crude. FYI eBay's terms, as the germs of this forum, is for members not to be abusive or offensive. We live in a civilised world and we can agree to disagree or hold different views without being abusive.

I don't give two shits either. But nice attempt to try and defame me.

Pot

Kettle

Black

Oh, and did I say your bikes were total shanners ?

Because they are.

Wow thats was intense but if anyone is interested I have a 1956 holdsworth for 6 trillion pounds you can have original forks for free.

If I post on this thread will he track me down and kill me?

That bell cost £1.94

I've got two. They're not Reginald either.

Reginald sounds like original but I'm too scared to say that.

The History Man":2pcc1kfn said:
If I post on this thread will he track me down and kill me?

That bell cost £1.94

I've got two. They're not Reginald either.

Reginald sounds like original but I'm too scared to say that.

Apparently he's a 'Barrister'.. Funny, all these loons on eBay seem to be 'Barristers', or 'Chief Inspectors', it's a pity that they can't spell or engage in written English very well :LOL:

That'll be about 5000 'Anoraks' he's offended today then!

Re:

Hmmm, not sure if it's the Planet X Holdsworth-branded parts (what the actual fork is that about?), the bargain bin leftovers like the FSA headset, or the overall snazzy look, but that bike's like a work of art.

This one...

2-191234-Main-476x357-4.jpg

Back