Would love to find out more about this bike- looks Retro:)

chris86":hwerpokw said:
Middle of the three DH bikes saracen did in 98-2k. Goldtec did the rear linkage plates but not sure if they all came with them. £600 frame, If i remeber right these were about £2000 and the rush I think was £3000
Should have 3 - 4.5 - 6 inch travel
Pretty sure you could upgrade the travel to 8"
The bit that was the let down for me was the seat tube area, the rest is square and angular then that looks like an "oh shit we forgot about the seat" mistake

They have the same monocoque mainframe as the norco vps from that era. I wonder both companies outsourced and got the main frame monocoque downtube made at the same place?

CanadaHandmadevtg":1xpy0c5o said:
chris86":1xpy0c5o said:
Middle of the three DH bikes saracen did in 98-2k. Goldtec did the rear linkage plates but not sure if they all came with them. £600 frame, If i remeber right these were about £2000 and the rush I think was £3000
Should have 3 - 4.5 - 6 inch travel
Pretty sure you could upgrade the travel to 8"
The bit that was the let down for me was the seat tube area, the rest is square and angular then that looks like an "oh shit we forgot about the seat" mistake

They have the same monocoque mainframe as the norco vps from that era. I wonder both companies outsourced and got the main frame monocoque downtube made at the same place?
Quite a possibility, though some of the vps frame came with brace under the downtube and some didn't

I have one with a brace a norco vps 2001 team dh. It's quite nice to ride and I use it to commute since it's so old and rare i don't wish to break it's value. I also own balfa bb7 and the difference between the two is like night and day driving

Back