Workshop/Workspace... Show us yours!

Hells Bells, I feel so inferior now. I've only got an 8 x 6 summer house 😭

me too. i have a 12 x 8 shed that has stuff i have gathered over the past 18 years so space is very limited.

Don't be shy, of course we'd all love to have @d8mok 's bat cave/bunker/room for a pony, or @The History Man 's endless views of a perpetual summer (is there a song in there?).... But the clutter also tells a story, projects on going, projects abandoned, room to tinker, room for contemplation.

Part of my workshop. Sorry it’s a dump currently. Tidying is in the menu next .
LOVE THAT!!! 😍 Some lovely old lights, signs, furniture, cabinets, tools etc. Oh yeah and a bike or two. I'd could spent hours in there browsing! ;)😍👍

Last edited:
We have an old clothes rail doing nothing. Don't quite have the floor space to use it out my garage at the moment, but might keep your idea in mind! I like the fact that you can move it about as for me space is always an issue and I always need to move things around!
The mobility is great, I can wheel it out of the way in seconds, also being able to remove wheels one at a time, instead of sliding a few off a rail to reach the one you want saves a lot of faffing about.

For those of you that have wooden sheds, what have you done if anything to insulate it. Not looking for it to be warm enough to sleep in but just warm enough to work in all year round.

For those of you that have wooden sheds, what have you done if anything to insulate it. Not looking for it to be warm enough to sleep in but just warm enough to work in all year round.
You would be amazed how often folks are giving away Kingspan and the like on Facebook.

Back