BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
WITHDRAWN

The famed saracen wcs frame.....

good condition - no dings/dents, dont think this has ever been built up but it does have some storage marks/scrapes, really hard to see with the white glare but it does have a line of chips on top tube pic2 on opposite side of the rear cable stop, v-brake only, ritchey dropouts, 17" C-C reputed to be tange prestige and nice handling frames, would have had it painted a stock saracen colour and fitted RC35/36's myself. I can confirm it is very light.

Can chuck in a pair of threaded GT forks that could be colour matched with a bit of elbow, wet & dry treatment and a rattle can paint job, spinner stamped dropouts.

IMAG1807_zpsbeevbku8.jpg

IMAG1813_zpsyu2uh5q0.jpg

IMAG1812_zps8bzlsrfv.jpg

IMAG1811_zpsbpknmcd2.jpg

IMAG1810_zpsfjcbndip.jpg

IMAG1809_zpsvjw6ax6q.jpg

IMAG1808_zpsojasesyj.jpg

Re: saracen kili esque frame

These are lovely frames, Tange Prestige with Ritchey dropouts and the cable bosses are lovely details. I bought two of these new from a bike shop on Scotswood road. They had bought them un painted from Saracen. I paid £15 for one of them and £25 for the other a good few years back. They had originally retailed for £250. They were old stock that they want to move on at the time, they were fantastic value I couldn't leave them in the shop. My Mother in law has been enjoying the other one for many year now. It has built up into a pretty light bike. £50 posted is a bargain.

Re: Kili ·

Hello,
could you tell me the length of the top tube, centre to centre?
Also, the length of the head tube?
Thank you,
regards Ian

Re:

Hi
Lovely frame

Please could you tell me the following:

Headset diameter
Seatpost diameter
Front mech size

Thanks

Re: saracen kili esque frame

never been built up but definitely takes a 1-1/8,think 27.0mm seatpost and takes a 28.6mm front derailleur, after getting it down from the 'barn' I,m realising it may need a repaint (my standards), its been in there for a while and has some chips and scrapes I don't recall.

Might take it to iconoclassic if your going? otherwise I'm inking get it green candy sparkle coated and build it up.

Back