wireless internet

nooooooo!

dial-up was bad, this is SKY Chav broadband.

we're in a pissy little village fookin miles away from the exchange and no cable.

:?

why dont you switch to 3...15 quid ish a month and they chuck in a free laptop?...no problems with landlines then...just plug in the dongle in ya usb port and off ya go...broad band any where any time(except for the north norfolk coast ...nothing modern works out there)

gibbleking":slfb4u93 said:
why dont you switch to 3...15 quid ish a month and they chuck in a free laptop?...no problems with landlines then...just plug in the dongle in ya usb port and off ya go...broad band any where any time(except for the north norfolk coast ...nothing modern works out there)

it came free with SKY CHAV TV

now the missus is off the phone....

57kilo bits per second (Kbps), your service bandwidth will have been quoted to you in kilo bits per second.

Hell's bells, LGF -- I thought that my broadband speed was beyond a joke, but yours is actually worse....

today its a more manly:

904kilo bits per second (Kbps), your service bandwidth will have been quoted to you in kilo bits per second.

JeRkY":1ln6fafq said:
gibbleking":1ln6fafq said:
tintin40":1ln6fafq said:
Virgin 10 mb this Friday :D I hope it's as good people say

downoaded a 2.4 gig size pc game demo this afternoon in just short of 27 minutes...very happy customer with virgin me.

a mate of mine lives in brum and is on the Virgin 50mb trial... makes me sick

50mb Trial is over as they have already implemented it i am on 20mb been with them from the days of Telewest Broadband to Blueyonder and then Virgin wait till they decided to give it to people like they always have done i started on dialup then 4mb and everytime they have iincreased it after a few months of the latest speed to be released

Back