winter vomiting bug

Yep all smells not my fault (you do hear some gooduns though) and we dont get to wash our hands that often before we eat so what doesnt kill you makes you stronger and i dont get that ill very often :LOL:

Easy_Rider":3g8lbert said:
People think i'm mad. I always wash my hands just before i eat anything, even sweets, always wash my hands when i get in from outside, to put it another way some may say i'm a bit OCD..... BUT i do not want those sort of bugs and touch wood I havn't had anything like ever! They are spread by touching things others have touched that have a bug after touching their nose... money, door handles could be anything....

The Norovirus is also spread via airborne particles as well. That is the reason you are not allowed to visit someone in hospital if you have had it in the last week. The particles associated with being sick or the other end can become airborne then inhaled. That's why it is such an easy bug to spread, no contact needed at all. I had it once, caught it off the bloke next to Brother in a hospital ward. He was being sick and although I used the alcohol gel hand wash constantly I still caught it. Nice.

Back