Winter longs for the eldely gent

Re:

Saw some endura humvee trousers in Spa. They look interesting and will probably get some before next summer but will have a look at the Rohans firdst.What I did get though was some endura stealth lite tights that they are clearing. On the one hand it is not the way I was going but on the other the idea of a totally waterproof tight with a thermal base layer appeals for the next few months and who is going to notice what you are wearing anyway. There is a distinct lack of riders around on recent rides. Something to do with horizontal rain. We pass a Rohan shop when we go to a caravan site we use near Ingleton but we allways have the van on the back and cant really stop. Will make the effort and pop over and have a look. Yet again thanks for all the info. All appreciated
Peter

Re:

I used to love the Endura Humvee trousers but the last pair I got (admittedly a while ago now) were a terrible shape. They were baggy around the crotch but really tight at the waist - so tight that they were almost painful to wear buttoned up, and I'm not a fatty by any standard. The earlier pair I have are perfect, size wise.

I hope my last pair were just faulty but I'd recommend trying some on before buying them - other than that sizing mishap they are great "rubbish weather" trousers and can pass as normal off the bike too.

Endura sizing is utterly utterly dire and completely random.

I have some medium bib shorts that fit nicely, the leg warmers i bought 6 months later had to be exchanged for the biggest size they do, and are still unusable as they cut the blood flow in my legs off.
I have a large short sleeve top from them which is skin tight, the long sleeve version i have, in the same size, is almost too big to be usable. It sounds like i am wearing a sail......

Try before you buy, or order 3 sizes and send the wrong ones back....

Re:

Must admit the stealth tights in my size were too small but no problem as they had a larger pair in stock that fitted. Have had humvee shorts before that fitted to size but it is hit and miss.It is where the lbs wins out over the internet but you can end up paying extra for the pleasure

Back