Wine, especially at this time of your

Alison":qq22u0l7 said:
technodup":qq22u0l7 said:
Alison":qq22u0l7 said:
I'm sure tecnnodup thinks women should not drimk pints, from an earlier thread,
Correct.

Men drink pints or spirits. Women drink wine or spirits. It's not hard to follow.

"Ladies" toffs and snobbish "ladies" insist on glasses of wine and stick out their little finger. Real women, and I don't mean the so called lower or other working clsss women that get legless and show their breasts in public every weekend, but you every day woman drink beer even in pint glasses. You I'm afraid are a bit too Victorian :D

Alison

+1

I shudder to think what these 'ladies' look like. I'm picturing hands like shovels, dungarees and cropped hair.

I would post a butch lesbian pic but it'd no doubt touch a few nerves.

That is massive over stereotyping :roll:

When I worked with lots of people we used to have nights out and many feminine women in the group would drink beer and cider in pubs

Alison

I had a 5'10 fake breasted lady as a short term companion :roll: and she looked like butter just couldn't but ooooo it did and she only drank Stella in pints and fast, ^^^ he's just talkin bout glaswegen women :xmas-big-grin:

Bpool77":1dpal6qc said:
I had a 5'10 fake breasted lady as a short term companion :roll: and she looked like butter just couldn't but ooooo it did and she only drank Stella in pints and fast, ^^^ he's just talkin bout glaswegen women :xmas-big-grin:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Alison

Out of interest. Is it the fact that its a pint pot or the beverage inside?
It doesn't and never will bother me but, if I go for a meal it's bottle of house and a pint (standard procedure) but if it was 2 pints on the table then?
Local pub=yer lets get on it
Meal (shoes and dresses involved)= no pint for the company
Chillin with friends=crack on I may get to drunk to carry you

And saying that went to a bar an my missis (under 5'10 and natural) got a vodka n Sumat in a pint pot and was ecstatic went giddy hugging and cheek kissing over vodka in a pint pot??
O well I'll just stick to my wine in a pint pot, tru class job done :facepalm:

Back