Wine, especially at this time of your

Cava is awful stuff. Prosecco every time, or as mentioned earlier some of the Australian ones. In terms of budget champagne Tesco labelled stuff is very highly rated.

Bpool77":3eawpcm5 said:
technodup":3eawpcm5 said:
Red- flat, warm and minging.
White- cold, vinegary and minging.
Champagne etc- the bubbles make it slightly less minging but only if it's free. For bubbles why drink anything but Coke?

I'm not a fan. Plus it's a birds drink anyway.

:LOL: :LOL: what about buckfast? Glasgow/Blackpool special!
Now there's a proper wine.

Nah, it's actually more minging than all of the others. Warm alcoholic cough mixture. Nice.

This evening, Newcastle brown has been my weapon of choice. From the fridge, sweet hoppy overtones with a hint of burning car tyre. Hic.

The History Man":1y11ouou said:
This evening, Newcastle brown has been my weapon of choice. From the fridge, sweet hoppy overtones with a hint of burning car tyre. Hic.

I'm on McEwans Champion :)

I'm sure tecnnodup thinks women should not drimk pints, from an earlier thread, correct me if I'm wrong :)

But I love a cold refreshing pint :)

Alison

Alison":2hkf621i said:
I'm sure tecnnodup thinks women should not drimk pints, from an earlier thread,
Correct.

Men drink pints or spirits. Women drink wine or spirits. It's not hard to follow.

The History Man":1o7f0wim said:
Really want a newkey right now just had the longest walk ov my life a brown um would go down in secs.
Imagining homer style arrrrr :facepalm:

technodup":1zmpvjwa said:
Alison":1zmpvjwa said:
I'm sure tecnnodup thinks women should not drimk pints, from an earlier thread,
Correct.

Men drink pints or spirits. Women drink wine or spirits. It's not hard to follow.

"Ladies" toffs and snobbish "ladies" insist on glasses of wine and stick out their little finger. Real women, and I don't mean the so called lower or other working clsss women that get legless and show their breasts in public every weekend, but you every day woman drink beer even in pint glasses. You I'm afraid are a bit too Victorian :D

Alison

Back