Wiggle woes

I think that's one of the most frustrating things...at least with CRC you can talk to someone which is much easier than trying to write out issues.

Chopper1192":3w10r669 said:
I've given up with Wiggle.

I mainly use Evans, and while they're not faultless I've found t ha picking up up phone and speaking to a human being results every time in a swift ans satisfactory resolution to and issues, which is fair enough.

Evans really aren't bad!
It drives me up the wall that they are my LBS (the closest shop at 10mins away) yet they never have anything in stock that I want to buy.
BUT , the click and collect is convenient and the workshop are always handy for gratis small parts, olives and the like.
Customer services are on the end of the phone, and their Gatwick megastore were happy to reserve a dozen pairs of shoes for me to try on.
It also amuses me that they have Gaylord Fokker and Chris Griffin looky likees working there...

Hate to say it but I'm gonna have to order a bike from Wiggle. The Felt I've seen is so cheap at Wiggle I've little choice but to order it from them tomorrow (tomorrow, cos I've left my wallet in my desk at work with all my cards in it).

Chopper1192":3jn7xuc6 said:
Hate to say it but I'm gonna have to order a bike from Wiggle. The Felt I've seen is so cheap at Wiggle I've little choice but to order it from them tomorrow (tomorrow, cos I've left my wallet in my desk at work with all my cards in it).

Sell out! :LOL:

And I've duly ordered the Felt F85 through Wiggle. It's £250 off for the 2014 bike, so t'was cheap.

I'm nervous now. Don't like buying a bike I've not ridden. Fortunately, the reviews of the way it rides are universally good, so I'm praying they'll be right...

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":9ri62zkw said:
There is a reason why they are called Felt. :)
I'd like to feel Carol Vorderman! :shock:

Cheers, I am looking forward to getting it. The reviews seem great, but I'm still a little nervous. If nothing else, it's quite a pretty bike in red so I can lay in bed at night and admire it (It's being hung on the bedroom wall as I've run out of shed capacity).

Lets also hope that Wiggle pull a blinder with their customer service.

My Pinnacle commuter is dynamically a great bike - stiff, fast, not too sharp with the handling, just how I like it, but by Christ is it harsh. Carbon post and several feet thick of bar tape do little to help.

Back