Wife's going to kill me but...

dablk":11hmuxtd said:
Pyro Tim":11hmuxtd said:
£10.49 :oops:

Full STX, with V brakes, USE suspension seatpost, flite ti saddle, panaracer Smoke on the rear

Need to get it collected and posted to me, and I've asked a member on here, which will increase the cost.

The bike alone won't. It's the 10 others that means this might be the straw...

Lol...can't wait to see the non profiteering split prices...just joking, stonking trigger pull. Well spotted.

probably will be split, but I'll do it on ebay :oops: I will keep the bits I want

RustyGold":3287r8t1 said:
Pyro Tim":3287r8t1 said:
The bike alone won't. It's the 10 others that means this might be the straw...

That's just being greedy!....You should absolve yourself of this heinous situation and send it to me :twisted: hehe.

Can't you just use the ole' faithful "Oh, you haven't seen this one before, darling?...Oh yeah, I've had it at the back of the garage for years" :LOL:

Nice score, sir, nice score.

sure, I'll take the bits I want, and it's yours for £50 + post :LOL: :twisted: ;)

mkozaczek":1bg8ptso said:
My wife would kill me if I brought home a Diamond Back...

Just teasing...

fair enough, I don't like Kleins, if we all liked the same thing, life would be boring.

I wanted a few parts off this bike, not the bike itself. At this price, even posted, it will be easy to turn around, keeping the bits I want, and a small profit. Got to be happy with that.

I'm unemployed, can't knock me for trying to get some xmas money by speculating

Bargain!......nice catch!.....I promised a one in one out policy with my bikes......that was years ago, I'm yet to define a point at which it starts!.... :LOL: ......if you've never boned her mate or been caught by her mum wearing her pants then she will get past it!.....enjoy the bike!...,

I've been told I can keep 4, 3 for me, and her 1. I have to therefore get rid of the GT Timberline 18", the DiamondBack Sorrento 22", the Axis Pro 19" (see for sale thread, it's split), the Kona Lava Dome 18" (f&f, stuck seatpost), and the Saracen Rufftrax 22" (f&f promised to logic-al by way of karma), and the wife's old BSO. I sold my Ascent just 2 weeks ago, and now I've replaced it :roll:

I'll get round to putting up for sale thread at some point, but I have 2 of the above on a well known free ads site at mo

Snap fella, I just picked up a 95 DB ascent ex for about the same cost, $28nz, and I'm also in the same boat with her indoors, but I recon what she doesn't know doesn't hurt me ;)

Pyro Tim":g2p1ekk7 said:
I've been told I can keep 4, 3 for me, and her 1. I have to therefore get rid of the GT Timberline 18", the DiamondBack Sorrento 22", the Axis Pro 19" (see for sale thread, it's split), the Kona Lava Dome 18" (f&f, stuck seatpost), and the Saracen Rufftrax 22" (f&f promised to logic-al by way of karma), and the wife's old BSO. I sold my Ascent just 2 weeks ago, and now I've replaced it :roll:

I'll get round to putting up for sale thread at some point, but I have 2 of the above on a well known free ads site at mo

Thank you for that too Tim :)

Thats a good buy though. Nearly Karma there :) I got a pair of Duke forks on ebay for £10 last week. Arrived yesterday. Tatty and U-turn doesn't work but shouldn't be hard to sort :)

Back