who'd win in a fight between . . .

His face certainly looks like its taken a few hits :LOL:

How nice it would be to have Billy Gates levels of money . You could have bets against Branson on which fictional fighter could actually fight it out to the death on Bransons island . Hmm what ever happened to Jean Claude van dam :LOL:

If I had an obscene amount of money I would have my own film made with the usual Hollywood budget but not release it , just keep it for personal enjoyment . Wouldn't have to worry about any kind of censorship either .

perry":2bth0zyg said:
His face certainly looks like its taken a few hits :LOL:
Don't suppose Jintropin (alledgedly ;-)), and repeated dieting to low levels of bf have helped.

Mickey Rourke can probably handle himself too - he did box as a pro - albeit not a highly regarded pro - but a pro boxer, nonetheless.
perry":2bth0zyg said:
How nice it would be to have Billy Gates levels of money . You could have bets against Branson on which fictional fighter could actually fight it out to the death on Bransons island . Hmm what ever happened to Jean Claude van dam :LOL:
Still making straight-to-video B-movies, ain't he?

One-trick-pony, and not good enough at that trick to have longevity. Bruce had attitude and intensity (and died in his prime), Chan has got humour, stunts and slapstick, Li has got art and style.

JCVD just went the way of plenty of action stars - I mean look at the films of Chuck Norris - he may be a humourous, faux, internet legend, but most people wouldn't be able to name any of his films.

Say what you like about Stallone, but he has enough savvy and talent within the film industry to still be able to produce some money making movies - although most of the recent moneyspinners have traded off well established franchises - even if some films in recent years have almost been straight-to-video.

When Princess Diana died, she went straight to Heaven.

When Jean Claude Van Damme dies, he'll go straight to Video......... :p

Strangely, I enjoyed "JCVD", a parody of his life which he made about five years ago.

Latest posts

Back