• Steven Seagal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chuck Norris

• Who cares

• Total voters
highlandsflyer":1orfu7s9 said:
MMA fighters are steroid junkies, and God knows what else.

It is all about pain control.

Not a genuine sport, imho

That’s quite a harsh / stereotypical view …

WD :D

WD Pro":1ixzoy10 said:
highlandsflyer":1ixzoy10 said:
MMA fighters are steroid junkies, and God knows what else.

It is all about pain control.

Not a genuine sport, imho
That’s quite a harsh / stereotypical view …

WD :D
Seems more about the high-profile "cage" fighters, than MMA as a discipline.

Lysander":2g3x4se7 said:
I say Bjork could take them both................

I wouldn't get too close to her with a camera in my hand, that's for sure.

Lysander":2g3x4se7 said:
To add a counter question- which personality/celeb/etc. would be shit in a scrap?

I remember an interview with John Lydon when he was asked how Sid got his name. He said it was a lark. "Sidney couldn't punch his way out of a crisp bag". I found that amusing.

Neil":2zqqmwmw said:
there's no point arguing against what I wrote, because you infer I'm lauding it as some pinnacle - I'm not.

I inferred nothing, I am not even referring to your post in terms of what you are saying. You talked about MMA fighters being harder than a couple of actors. No disputing that.

I merely saw MMA mentioned and threw in my opinion on it.

Topic association if you like.

Bruce Lee. Well, Bruce Lee is Bruce Lee. Jimi Hendrix is Bruce Lee, Bruce Lee is Jimi Hendrix.

highlandsflyer":3hqltc1b said:
I inferred nothing, I am not even referring to your post in terms of what you are saying. You talked about MMA fighters being harder than a couple of actors. No disputing that.

There's Joe Rogan. He's an actor/commedian that can actually fight.

highlandsflyer":1hv59nc5 said:
Neil":1hv59nc5 said:
there's no point arguing against what I wrote, because you infer I'm lauding it as some pinnacle - I'm not.

I merely saw MMA mentioned and threw in my opinion on it.

Topic association if you like.
Your opinion seems to be more about certain cage fighters, as opposed to MMA as a discipline, though.
highlandsflyer":1hv59nc5 said:
Bruce Lee. Well, Bruce Lee is Bruce Lee. Jimi Hendrix is Bruce Lee, Bruce Lee is Jimi Hendrix.
Is this an art analogy?

A flaw I see in many proponents, some high-brow perception of what pugilism really is. Wu Shu is one thing, but at the end of the day, fighting is fighting.

you want hard?

come to newcastle on a weekend and see what the ladies get upto outside the taxi ranks and kebab shops :shock: :twisted:

gibbleking":3ssmsuh7 said:
down here they drag you into fields...stick you inside a wicker man and boom...barbie time...
What?

"I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world"?

Reminds me of that facebook group, something like those people who immediately think "Hammer Time" whenever they here the word "Stop".

Back