who'd win in a fight between . . .

I always loved that scene in raiders of the lost ark where Indy is confronted by some bad ass ninja dude swirling his sword around in the market. He pulls out his Colt and shoots the fecker without even looking bothered. Very funny.
So on that score, grandads old Browning would beat both of them, so I win. I'd love to shoot Segal for making all those dreadful films.

Agency_Scum":39ukayoy said:
But Seagull's a bell end. Chuck's yer man. He'd slap him proper. :LOL:

true. Plus a man looks a bigger bell end with pony tail. Beards can look cool. Like if your an explorer

I'd really like to think Chuck would take him down but honestly, Seagal would take him. Mainly due to his size, 6' 4".

Now if it were between either of these 2 and Jean Claude Van Damme, they'd both kick his ass :LOL:

"Beneath Chuck Norris's beard, there is no chin. Only another fist" :p

Philoe Beddoe would do 'em both, standup pugilist stylee..........and with additional simian based hilarity to boot.

FCAT.

Dr S":zbzo7rzw said:
I always loved that scene in raiders of the lost ark where Indy is confronted by some bad ass ninja dude swirling his sword around in the market. He pulls out his Colt and shoots the fecker without even looking bothered. Very funny.

A classic scene :)

Chuck Norris doesn't read books, he just stares at them until he gets the information he's looking for.

norris ,obviously
how would they fare against a half bladdered whinehouse tho ?

Back