who owns their dream bike(s)?

hae always wanted a clockwork in orange/white fade thanks to jim above i have that bike my uncle had one and just wouldn't let me ride it mine only gonna run xt but he had m950 xtr throughout was sweet

I have been lucky enough to have owned a few of my favourate machines. Although a very early joe breeze is something i would realy love to have.

Also a real old Schwinn cruiser would be nice.

Its the simple things that give me the greatest pleasure! :D

Cheers,Al

Good timing, finally got mine last month.

Took me a while and couldn't afford one in the early 90's as it was around the time my daughter was born and we only had one wage.

Just as good as I expected if not better, but very strange when you finally get the bike you have always wanted.

Attachments

• Merlin 001.JPG
    Merlin 001.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 1,240
Huntso":2o4iap8g said:
Good timing, finally got mine last month.

Took me a while and couldn't afford one in the early 90's as it was around the time my daughter was born and we only had one wage.

Just as good as I expected if not better, but very strange when you finally get the bike you have always wanted.

nice seatpost ;) :LOL:

Got mine. Suppose I was never as 'into' all this as many on here, so never lusted after race machines and was not aware a lot of the exotica on here existed BITD. I just remember being smitten by an Ozone CO2 E-Stay frame hanging in a bike shop in Manchester. Don't know why I liked it, probably the early days of Alu and loved its chunkiness, but mainly loved the chainstay arrangement. Found one, bought it, made it shiny, gave it a home in my garage and now I don't really have any aspiration to own another classic (except maybe a late Pace with disc mounts...)

main.php

Ive always kinda swung around on favorite bikes really.
1st race I ever did there was a guy there on a Zaskar which was just stunning, I remember he didnt finish the race cos he got awful chain suck and couldnt get the chain out from between the stays and the chainset, but I still really wanted one....

I always had a thing for the Nishiki with elevated stays, but never found one....

I wanted a Trek OCLV, and managed to get a couple (in fact Ive had 4 now) back in the md 90's, and I always fancied a Ritchey P21 or P22, but I think that was just from the memory of seeing Frischnect (spelling) walk across the line carrying his over his shoulder at the World Cup in Innerliethan so many years ago.

Currently Im lusting after this specimin, but even though Im 37, with 2 kids, a house and a great job, it still seems as far away as the P21 ever did when I was in my 20's :(

it was an RTS, and now i have one or two or three... other bikes and brands are cool, and id like ot own them, but isnt my dream bike

oh, wouldnt mind a pink, white and green attitude.

Latest posts

Back