who owns their dream bike(s)?

Yep - Ive had all mine lol

No - Ive kept the best/fave.

Got another dream one coming on Saturday though which brings me up to 4 Bikes Max...

Yes, I now own my Fat Chance Yo! Eddy, the only bike I can say I truly dreamed of one day owning since I was a wee lad.

1_small.jpg

http://www.goodlan.com/bikes/yoeddy/1.jpg

There is also a Tioga Tension Disc (original, not Pro) on the way, so combined with XT clipless pedals and XTR M900 kit, I now own my dream bike circa 1992-ish.

Some other bikes I have really REALLY enjoyed but wouldnt say were dream bikes were the GT RTS (Which now ironically I own for the 3rd time) and the Foes DH Slammer Mono.

Great thread!

I've always kind of been partial to new concepts, so I always wanted to demo an Amp, a Slingshot and a Moots. The Merlin always looked like a great frame. But I can't say I "always wanted" one of those.

For me, the Cuda fan, I've always wanted to own the 95 A2FX. I've never seen one up close and I imagine they're rarer than.. well rare. :)

got one of them already- the clockwork was my first love- the aqua fade yo was the other- don't think I will ever own that one :(

I always lusted after a titanium frame,preferably a VIT T2
I do have a ti bike now only not the vit that i want
So i'd say YES [kinda]

I will never own mine :cry:

Unless I get a time machine :?

I always wanted a custom steel frame made for me, but it never happened because when I broke frames I needed a new frame right away and hence could never wait the many weeks it would take to order a custom (Fuquay, Lloyd, Yates, Alves, Roberts, Corrado I looked at them all).

I really like the Dave Lloyd I have but it was not designed for me.

My Nicolai is custom and I'm hoping to push the button on something next year which will be brilliant - but obviosly I can never have a custom bike from back in the day :roll:

I never stop dreaming about bikes so my want list is ever changing. Many BITD wants have been satisfied- FUNK, Auqafade Yo etc. but it was the original RC100 that I really wanted and will probably keep. Also going through a faze of replicating the bikes I had back then- I've sold the stuff I always wanted to buy the stuff I had and took for granted. Its gone full circle.
There are few things I would like to find, Deb Murrells full suss Formula One Carbon being top of the tree and would like a Boulder Defiant or Gazzelle to fill the early full suss gap left by the SAB.

Jez, have you gone public yet on your latest dream snare?

I have a few on my list, My LTS DH was a dream bike back in about 97, just couldn't afford one though, bought the one i have for a bargain price in 2000, dont think i'll ever part with it.

The Answer Manitou FS was also a dream bike BITD, again cost was out of reach, got one coming soon though, hope to have it built up sometime next year.

So i suppose that's two i will own :cool:

I love Kleins but i'd only really consider a Gator fade Attitude or Adroit with the rigid fork, this has been a dream since i seen a pic of a Gator fade Adroit in an American mag in the early 90's (in MBA i think ?), but the prices they are going for though it will probably still remain a dream :roll:

Also have lusted after a Salsa A La Carte but only an early 90's one with the Jellybean paint.

Back