White 96 Kona Cinder cone full spec now up!

i have no concerns about the bike, it was bought from P3tester who is one of them strange chappies of which there are many here :LOL: :LOL: who do bikes up to a very very high spec and then sell on, and then start the next one.
as said why go to the trouble and expense if the frame was a dog,powder coat, decals, cable stop welding on, Chris King Headset,it doesnt make sense

Im happy to keep the bike and really dont want to sell tell you the truth,the bike really turns heads and i got mobbed by a load of young kids in Stratfordon them bikes that hop up walls and over benches and things, who said my bike was sick, which i think means good,

bike is a total bargain too

Im sure if P3tester sees the thread he will comment too ;)

"i got mobbed by a load of young kids in Stratfordon them bikes that hop up walls and over benches and things, who said my bike was sick, which i think means good".

Haha. Thats awesome.

Please don't split this. I really will have this if you can hold on to it for a couple of months.

if you want to make a part payment i could be interested ;)

young lads in hoodies that hang around KFC ( Chicken Children) have also expressed a lot of interest though :shock: :shock: so be warned :LOL:

Charlieboy28":2exn5fp9 said:
if you want to make a part payment i could be interested ;)

young lads in hoodies that hang around KFC ( Chicken Children) have also expressed a lot of interest though :shock: :shock: so be warned :LOL:

Could pay a deposit!! How much do you want for it posted? I'll see what I can manage!!

Is this still available? PM in your inbox. My CC died on Friday thanks to one too many potholes :cry:

How much for pickup and what is the size of the headtube as I have a pair of pace forks longing to be mated with this cool frame.

Back