For Sale Kona, Marzocchi Z2 xfly, Merlin Malt, Terra 1 tanwalls, Avid brakes, Shimano LX/XT drivetrain

dyson

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I have decided to sell on my retro gear due to very little storage space. With the children's bikes and my mtb and gravel I dont have room for another. The Merlin rebuld is discussed here https://www.retrobike.co.uk/threads/merlin-malt-rebuild-finished.436158/

I have included post prices too with Evri or Royal Mail for smaller items. If it costs less will refund the difference. Lots of photos on flickr
https://www.flickr.com/photos/49925017@N07/albums/72177720309964005

Kona Pahoehoe, y2000, 20" frame. Disc and V mounts, Easton Ultralite. £25 plus £15post
Was in a sad state when I bought it and the powdercoat and new decals never happened as i was riding it. No dents or cracks but tatty paint, decals and some bubbling. Bottom bracket has been double checked and is fine although looks a bit rough. Includes Cane Creek 40 headset and seat clamp.
pahoehoe.jpg

Marzocchi Z2 flylight, 80mm travel, y2000. £85 plus £15 post
Recently serviced with seals from Dr Marzocchi and eco friendly oil from TF Tuned. Steerer is 197mm. Barely used since. Cosmetically good. One odd mark on decal and some minor marks on legs. Some minor marks on crown but overall looks good when polished up and a buffing wheel would improve it no end. Look at how mint that steerer is! No SFN
Marz Xfly.jpg

Terra One, Rider T1 26x2.125 beige sidewalls. £40 plus £6 post. SOLD
As new and barely used. Sidewalls nice and clean. Remaufactured retro tyres from Terra One (Vee tyre Co). Info below
https://www.rideterraone.com/product/rider-t1/
merlin tanwalls.jpg

Avid SD7 V brake levers - pair. £25 plus £6 post
Very good condition cosmetically and operationally.
Avid sd7 1.jpg
avid sd7 2.jpg

Merlin Malt alloy frame. 19" £45 plus £15 post
New decals from Gil. Includes brand new FSA Orbit XL ii headset and very good UN72 bottom bracke, USE seatpost shim and Tioga seatpost and Uno seat clamp. Will come with cables (TRP compressionless for brakes and Shimano SP41 outers) as hardly used. Lots of marks from use but no dents or cracks. Owned from new and looks great polished :cool: as in photos. Lots of people comment on how nice it is and alot of fun to ride
merlin malt.jpg

Shimano LX cranks, M569 £25 post £6
Polished and new middle ring fitted (non original Shimano). One pedal thread redone. See above photo.

FSA flat bar, 600mm wide, 25.4mm clamp £10 post £6
Slight scratch on top

Shimano XT M760/5 shifters and derailleurs. £45 or will split. £6 posted
Shifters stripped and rebuilt, derailleurs all good.

Avid v brake noodles 90 degree new. £5 post free
Look great with Arch Rivals.

Ill be selling the wheels cheap but they do need a service first and sadly the Avid Arch rivals have seen their best but could be useful for spares although they do work very well!

Attachments

• lh shift.jpg
    lh shift.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 24
  • rh shift.jpg
    rh shift.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 18
  • fr mech.jpg
    fr mech.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 16
  • re mech.jpg
    re mech.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Sorry all sold I'm afraid except the front mech. Keep your eye out as they do come up fairly regularly on here or ebay.

Latest posts

Back