Which should I sell :(

The Principia will Never leave me again🥰
Bought it new in 2001, had been stolen from my basement in 2004, got it back, sold it in 2012 i think and bought it back from the guy last year.
Upgraded it with Tune hubs, and finally mounted the Titanium Chainring and cassette which I had ion-nitrated in 2004 for this bike (at the time the parts arrived... the bike was stolen🫣)
😅 it's a principia I am looking at as it happens.

That is beautiful. If I had the space I would bite your hand off. Bikes coming out of my ears, plus my wife and sons. The 600 tricolour group is one of my favourites
I used it as a 'commuter' bike/ daily driver. Now the Principa is for that.
Only seldom take them for a road-bike tour.
(Therefore I have another one)
Funny thing is that hardly anyone notices them as something rare on the streets...😄

The Principia will Never leave me again🥰
Bought it new in 2001, had been stolen from my basement in 2004, got it back, sold it in 2012 i think and bought it back from the guy last year.
Upgraded it with Tune hubs, and finally mounted the Titanium Chainring and cassette which I had ion-nitrated in 2004 for this bike (at the time the parts arrived... the bike was stolen🫣)
What a tale 😅. Glad it's back and safe. Curiosity has me wanting one and imagine I will want to keep it. Leaning towards selling the parts of the r1000 now 👍.
I doubt you'll have no trouble selling that specialized.

What a tale 😅. Glad it's back and safe. Curiosity has me wanting one and imagine I will want to keep it. Leaning towards selling the parts of the r1000 now 👍.
I doubt you'll have no trouble selling that specialized.
Already have a potentiële candidate indeed.
Think in the next weeks I wiĺl hand it over.

I have to say, that although i thought i wouldn't sell it... I feel ok about it.
Had fun in making it nice again, rode it with pleasure, but also looking forward to the next project.

Sell the Epic here, I would think you'll get plenty of interest.
I sure believe.
I might have something else to sell here....
but I'm not sure whether I really want to
Sell it yet. I would like to have a new roadbike, with discbrakes when riding the alps... the present one is still rimbrakes, and that starts to feel a little unpleasant going down at speed.

But I wouldn't know how to ship a bike international... and this is quite an international crowd overhere .

It is very nice indeed!
I'm quite a newby here...
Also don't know yet how to PM, or where that button is... could you help me out with that?

Back