What's the best full suss XC bike ever ?? the answer is !!!

Re: Re:

RobMac":1uxmkpic said:
What's the health benefits of a E-bike????????? :?

By enabling someone to keep riding a bike whereas they may not of been able to manage?

You realise you do still have to pedal them?

kenaltobelli":1zevth4k said:
RobMac":1zevth4k said:
get you out in the fresh air :D
Erm. Yea leave it with me will try to think of something else :facepalm:

That's it, there 'are' no other health benefits. You may as well buy a motor scooter.

Sketchyxup":lyd441gf said:
RobMac":lyd441gf said:

By enabling someone to keep riding a bike whereas they may not of been able to manage?

Yes when the fancy take you. Their like Mobility Scooters for mountain bikers :mrgreen:

RobMac":37356max said:
kenaltobelli":37356max said:
RobMac":37356max said:
get you out in the fresh air :D
Erm. Yea leave it with me will try to think of something else :facepalm:

That's it, there 'are' no other health benefits. You may as well buy a motor scooter.

You are so wrong, I use my eBike for journeys I wouldn`t contemplate on a conventional bike. Today I loaded up the panniers and went to the recycling centre, I lugged weight over hills and for miles that I simply would not do on a normal bike. I had a blast and if I had worn a heart rate monitor I am confident I worked just as hard as I would on an unladen bike. Possibly even harder as it is so much fun, alternatively I could have used the car...

RobMac":7v7guxg9 said:
Sketchyxup":7v7guxg9 said:
RobMac":7v7guxg9 said:

Yes when the fancy take you. Their like Mobility Scooters for mountain bikers :mrgreen:

My wife who caught polio age three might disagree.

RobMac":z6997j0b said:
Sketchyxup":z6997j0b said:
RobMac":z6997j0b said:

Ah, ignorance is bliss eh..?

Proper E-bikes provide no assistance unless you're pedalling; there's no twist-throttle as you seem to think.

surprised nobody threw this name into the ring, but I am now the proud owner of an early Yeti 575 medium frame, I need to source a few bits & pieces to complete the build & the onset of Christmas may slow progress a bit but my target is to get it finished by early Feb, any updates will follow, thanks for all replies to date, keep them & any opinions coming, mike b.

Back