What to do with all the random crap?

What to do with it all?

• Bin it all.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Stash it all in the loft

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Put up a single ad here and send it all in one box to some other Mug willing to pay postage.

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Put up an ad for a few different boxes for a number of Mugs to buy.

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
I've cleared two bags to the local charity this week. Offered a few for karma because someone's looking for those brake stud's.

What kind of a weirdo here voted for bin it all? Bike parts are not perishable vegetables FFS.

1707079906418.png

I did a cycle jumble a couple of years ago in Cheriton, it was really good fun made over £500, most of it in the first hour before they let the general public in. Managed not to buy anything too ! However you need a fair bit of stuff to cover a stall. The New forest one is coming up 1st of June in Burley £10 a pitch. Thinking of going but need to go through everything, test, clean, catalogue & price it all.

Reactions: Woz
One man's Trash is another man's Treasure - Be kind and free postage it via a Karma thread on the forum. ;)
Agreed, there's highly likely to be a lot of useful stuff in your "not worth selling" pile. Speaking of which, if you decide to add in any karma items I'm game for some 1 1/8" headset spacers lol

Latest posts

Back