Karma Orange C16r complete bike

Got to love the slopping top tube on that frame. I had an Orange Evo 2 Alloy frame back in the 90's when they first came out with the Evo 2. Although I was not keen on the Slime Green Colour, I loved the frame and set-up. Am sure you will like this @Jimmy oldskool
I’m looking forward to getting it and after some of the posts in this thread, feeling a little guilty of taking it to be honest…

As an active…And I’d like to think, pretty fair member of this community, I’ll make a deal that IF and when I’m ready to get rid of it, irrespective of what upgrades I’ve made (Those that know me, know there’ll be many) I’ll offer it up for karma and the fastest member gets it…🤷🏻‍♂️👍🏼

I’m looking forward to getting it and after some of the posts in this thread, feeling a little guilty of taking it to be honest…

As an active…And I’d like to think, pretty fair member of this community, I’ll make a deal that IF and when I’m ready to get rid of it, irrespective of what upgrades I’ve made (Those that know me, know there’ll be many) I’ll offer it up for karma and the fastest member gets it…🤷🏻‍♂️👍🏼
Fair game, you were first in there. If it does not suit you well or the collection, you can re Karma it. No need to feel guilt, enjoy!

Back