What should I price this at to sell? - Raleigh 1991 Dune Dancer Reynolds 501 all terrain

Takingabreak

Dave Yates Fan
Feedback
View
And so my cull starts to clear some bikes and parts that I no longer need.

First on the list is a Raleigh Dune Dancer frame, forks and headset. It's in remarkable condition considering it's from 1991 but it is of low value. (Reynolds 501 all terrain tubing) Picture attached of it built up in one of it's many guises over the last few years.

Does anyone have an idea of a fair price to list this at?

Attachments

• IMG_20170412_162913.JPG
    IMG_20170412_162913.JPG
    243.6 KB · Views: 38
I think 70ish is in the ballpark. It's a nice machine but of little interest as a classic, so its down to the pool of buyers who want a properly working bike but arent bothered if its old.

It's my size...might be interested if you are able to post or deliver...? Even more interested if you have the original bars, brakes, shifters, etc.

It's frame, forks and headset only, which is the state in which I originally bought it, a shame it didn't come with all the other parts because they would probably have been minty

I donated a DD frameset to the York cycle rally when we were there, don't know what they got for it but I only paid a fiver for the whole bike from the car boot last year...

Back