For Sale Alpinestars, Raleigh, Dynatech & GT Frames and some Deore LX goodies

Covertbaz

Dirt Disciple
Alpinestars ASR600 Frame - 96 I believe, measures as 21.5" Pearl white paintwork that shows obvious signs of use, for the most part though the frame is in a good used condition. 7005 heat treated aluminium and fairly rare I understand and not one that comes up often - I'd like £50 for it.

Raleigh Mirage Frame - Not sure on exact year but im sure someone knows, its a big one at around 21" Reynolds 501 tubing and in pretty decent shape considering its age. I got it free, so consider it Karma or cove the postage if you need it sending.

Raleigh Dynatech Diablo Frame - 92 I believe measures 18" Red and in decent shape for age, though the paintwork had suffered the common lacquer peel issue an so I had begun to rub down the titanium main tubes, havent gone far with this as can be seen, so frame would benefit from a re-paint - I think its still worth £40 (No pics of this one but I have a video I am happy to forward)

GT Pantera Frame - 92 also again its a big one, not to hand currently so its either a 20"or 23" whichever was GT's largest. It has been welded at the BB and it definitely needs a respray, I got it as a donor for other parts an its just taking up space now - Happy to listen to offers

I also have pretty much a full Deore LX groupset. Its not perfect as there is some surface rust etc but for the most part its all useable.

Crankset - In pretty good condition, threads and tapers appear all good apart from the non drive side inner taper, had no issues with it but you can see what I mean in the pictures I hope. Pedals are removable I just haven't taken them off, happy to leave in place (not LX as far as I can tell) - £25

Brakeset - Levers I believe had rapidfire shifters attached before that have obviously been cut off, done well though was only after removal from bike I even noticed! Cantilever arms are the rarer black versions and in good condition, brake blocks are useable and have life left - £35 SOLD

Front Mech(s)
- 2 versions available, 1 is a top pull 28.6 diameter, the other is again top pull and a 34.9 diameter the larger diameter has more surface rust on the inside of the cage but both full useable and otherwise in good condition - £10 each

Rear Mech(s) - Again 2 available and both in good condition and fully useable £15 each

Happy to do a deal for crankset, brakes, front mech and rear mech for £75 if wanted.

Still fairly new to the retro game, so please do tell me if prices are way off or make offers, i'm happy to negotiate :)

Attachments

• Retro For Sale.zip
    10.8 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Back