What outdoor smartphone?

Re: Re:

ishaw":3bnjdk4e said:
Not necessarily a cheap option, but after using a Samsung galaxy s5 for nearly 5 years, I recently upgraded to an s9. No complaints and I've taken it underwater and it really is waterproof. A rugged ish case and a hard tempered glass screen protector will keep it safe. I got a very good deal on 3, free phone and more gb of data than I'll ever need for less than most networks do 4gb for (I get something like 25 or 30).
What kind of battery performance are you getting Ian?

Re:

Any smartphone is decent for outdoors, just don't clutter it with needless apps and tweak the setting to shut off needless operations by the phone. It does wonders for battery life.

Re:

Otterbox armour case and my everyday iphone SE (replaced the 5 and is same size) , only phone that's lasted more than 12 months at work , bought original 5 so I could use the case , works brilliantly .

A year ago I had an iphone 6 and an Otterbox armor case. I recommend the case for purchase ;) , this is the way out if you want to buy an expensive and beautiful phone but think about its safety. In your cases, just look at the presence of covers on smartphones and choose which one suits you. But the iphone 6, well, or even already 7, I do not recommend to buy. I won't even talk about the battery - everything is bad there. The main advantage is the operating system. The smartphone in armor fell about 5-6 times, no chips and scratches, everything is fine.
Take a regular smartphone on the android and do not clog it with applications, and the battery will last for a long time. :cool:

Emily Campbell

Attachments

• iphone 6 case.jpg
    iphone 6 case.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1,890
Back