What do you want to happen to your body after you die??

Royally disrespected and abused by some dirty-bastard med students - whilst making the lasses blush and the fellas cringe. :p

Khane":36fblffc said:
fingers":36fblffc said:
Bury me under a tree on a hillside somewhere.

my gran, grandad & aunt are all buried under trees.
there are some places out there where you can be buried then have a tree planted on your grave.

On a more serious note.... this would be a nice thing to happen.
-Isn't it the case that the tree greatly benefits from your 'presence' and really florishes and blooms for some time, which would be lovely..

erm i'd assume so, however cant really comment as ive not visted there graves (they are buried along ways away)

Coming from a family of medics, actually most Med students are extremely respectful and certainly in the past always used to go to the funeral / memorial service for the donor.

Anything but donation to that Dr Von freaky wotsisface off TV and museum fame.

Interesting concept, but really dislike him :twisted:

Khane":3lx78bgy said:
fingers":3lx78bgy said:
Bury me under a tree on a hillside somewhere.

my gran, grandad & aunt are all buried under trees.
there are some places out there where you can be buried then have a tree planted on your grave.

Ooh, the roots could push your body up and out! Then your bird food!

Also i would have said to be cryogenically frozen but my thingy would get really small and i dont want to be frozen for a few years for people to think i suffer from button mushroom syndrome!!

I only get that on cold days........! :oops:

Rather morbid for a sunny Thursday afternoon with a weekend of riding ahead but since you asked.....

It is actually written into my will that I be cremated and my ashes are to be scattered on the banking next to Indianapolis corner, Circuit de la Sarthe, Le Mans at 5 am Sunday morning during the 24hr race. I cannot for the life of me think of a place and time where I would rather be. Pure magic!

Si

Back