Veganism

5-6 days a week 'meat' free for the last two years and quite often going for the fish or vegetarian option when out but I dont think I could ever go fully veggie and certainly never 'vegan'. You'd have to bin any leather/ suede saddles, shoes, check ingredients on everything, get indignant about the new £5 note and all that.

No.

maxresdefault.jpg

Re:

My daughter helped finance her degree and masters by working at McDonalds, it was not long after she became weekend kitchen manager that she also became a vegan, and she told me why. :shock:

Re: Re:

DynaCol":15l67f5c said:
al":15l67f5c said:
I've been veggie for 28 years and have flirted with going vegan, but I'm weak.

Maybe a steak and chips will help with your weakness :LOL:

Several food intolerances (Dairy, Gluten, Sugar) developed in the last 10 years has seen me change my diet quite dramatically, don't take the ability to eat delicious french cheeses for granted!. I'm interested to find out what the reasons are for going full Vegan tbh. Is it moral, health or a combination of both?

Combination DC, but heavily weighted towards animal cruelty, intensive farming practices, environmental impact etc
Actually finding it really easy, but when I travel with work I'm going to struggle. Austria for a few days next month, I had better take some provisions!

Re:

I'll eat almost anything, which is why I'm fat but a friend of mine with ceilac disease changed to a vegan diet & it has made a huge improvement for him, he really can't recommend it enough!

Re:

Might as well nail my colours to the vegetarian mast here- I've been vegetarian for as long as I've been in a position to make a choice in the matter- about forty years. I don't eat much of anything- I think I might have permanent bonk..

Latest posts

Back