Veganism

Three months in now - and no real concerns re veganism, bit of a pain now and again particularly at restaurants. Good and steady weight loss, energy levels are better. I thought I would really miss cheese but I haven't really given it a second thought.
Can't quite see why someone feels the need to post a picture of bacon and blood pudding on this thread, we all know what it looks like.

Re:

Whilst not the same, I know, I find Houmous satisfies my need for something with that Umami taste like cheese. Plus there's so many different varieties these days you'll never get bored of it.

Harryburgundy":3mg1c0y7 said:
Three months in now - and no real concerns re veganism, bit of a pain now and again particularly at restaurants. Good and steady weight loss, energy levels are better. I thought I would really miss cheese but I haven't really given it a second thought.
Can't quite see why someone feels the need to post a picture of bacon and blood pudding on this thread, we all know what it looks like.

You can post one of a radish. I won't be offended.

There are a few meat based meals that i can't imagine not looking forward to or going without. As I was cooking I was thinking about this thread and that this particular delicacy was one of the reasons I couldn't go veggie. A picture is worth a thousand words, especially to us visuals. (See VAK). One line plus a picture or this explanation. I rest my case.

And I love my dog. Any excuse.......
groovyblueshed":3mg1c0y7 said:
The History Man":3mg1c0y7 said:
I prefer pictures.

I particularly like the one containing the black pudding and the little scamp waiting to pinch the bacon.

Stranger things have happened.............

It was liver Harry. But you can't see it. So all good?

Re: Re:

DynaCol":12yqyddn said:
Whilst not the same, I know, I find Houmous satisfies my need for something with that Umami taste like cheese. Plus there's so many different varieties these days you'll never get bored of it.

Try Nutritional Yeast Flakes...kinda nutty, cheesy, good stores into sauces etc. There’s a B12 fortified style too

Re: Re:

Harryburgundy":z10dakkd said:
Try Nutritional Yeast Flakes...kinda nutty, cheesy, good stores into sauces etc. There’s a B12 fortified style too
I'll give them a go, cheers. I prefer the American description for them on Wikipedia though......"Hippie Dust" :LOL:

Back