Univega Boralyn

You can see AMP forks in their catalog...
univega-shockblok-83-ad-1993-jpg.1384448

What size seat clamp do I need for this frame? And is there anything else I should consider while looking for a seat clamp?

I've realised I've never had to buy a seat clamp before as the frames I've had/have that require one have come with their original clamp.

31.8 is common for a steel 27.2 seatpost. Or 27.0.

I have a couple nice seatclamps in that size if you wanna try them?

31.8 is common for a steel 27.2 seatpost. Or 27.0.

I have a couple nice seatclamps in that size if you wanna try them?
The seatpost is 26.6, so that sounds like the right ballpark ..... I am probably looking for a seatpost too, since the one I have that's 26.6 doesn't feel right for this build. I missed a Controltech one on here that would have been ideal, but I was waiting to check I got the frame first.

I've been searching for seat clamps and now feeling pretty uninspired. Definitely happy to condier any that people have to offer, but if nothing grabs me I suppose I should wait until other components are decided then try to get a clamp that matches.

The clam in the picture I see looks like a generic milled in the middle one I've seen on a few cheap bike (Boss etc).
Anywhere from 29.8 to that size for sub 27.2 frames, so I'll see what I have and you can try them.

31.8 humm.

Back