Unidentified Saracen

Yes I'd be open to an offer on it, do you want to PM me? I'm based in LE12 I could deliver within a 20 mile radius if that helps

legrandefromage":64jizd9w said:
These are the mysterious batch of Ritchey dropout frames that appeared in 98 with the saracen 'S' soldered out. They are one of the best saracen frames going. Maybe even better than the 853 wishbone frames.

That is in my size, if you get bored of it let me know. I have a 21 inch frame that is a little too long for me.

As lgf says - I have two, one in those colours and one that was before being owdered in white. Absolutely top notch frames - the one I have in the "original" colours has stayed with me much, much, longer than any of the other 50 or so bikes that have passed this way!

Mine came from a batch of about 6 that were being sold at a cycle jumble about 4 years ago - passed off or at least hinted as being "Ritchies" on the strength of the drop outs.

And yes I also have an 853 wishbone frame and yes these are better!

oldave":30i39g72 said:
legrandefromage":30i39g72 said:
These are the mysterious batch of Ritchey dropout frames that appeared in 98 with the saracen 'S' soldered out. They are one of the best saracen frames going. Maybe even better than the 853 wishbone frames.

That is in my size, if you get bored of it let me know. I have a 21 inch frame that is a little too long for me.

As lgf says - I have two, one in those colours and one that was before being owdered in white. Absolutely top notch frames - the one I have in the "original" colours has stayed with me much, much, longer than any of the other 50 or so bikes that have passed this way!

Mine came from a batch of about 6 that were being sold at a cycle jumble about 4 years ago - passed off or at least hinted as being "Ritchies" on the strength of the drop outs.

And yes I also have an 853 wishbone frame and yes these are better!

Intense negotiations are going on as we speak...

I bought it years ago with full intentions of building it up, but never got around to it - A new project means this one has got to go!

Hi this didn't sell in the end. I'm going to list it this afternoon, if anyone's interested in it please message me. Many thanks

Back