Unemployed.......again

Yes looks like it is.

The strange thing is, there is a church righ at the end of that road also.

Edit: They are part of a 3 church parish.

I am sorry to hear that Adrian. Same thing happened to me last year. I used the opportunity to search for something I really like.

I was a salesman for approx 8 years and did a study in the evenings. Only saw MynameisDana for a couple of hours per week! And the same thing goes with my daughter. When I lost my job I was gutted and furious and I still think it was the result of some political game. In short, my salesmanager let me go just as I was closing one of the biggest deals the company ever did. This would give me a bonus of something close to Eur30k. My salesmanager then closed the deal so that he could get the bonus.

After a couple of weeks of feeling blue I decided that I really enjoy variation in my work and I love working projectwise. I also wanted to be more indepth in stead of leaving that to the consultants... Hmmm... Consultancy... Seems to tick all the boxes...

As a consultant I now earn a lot less. Close to 1k per month. But you what, when it is 17:00 I stop working. I see my daughter a lot more as well as my girlfriend. As a result of being less stressed, recently someone said to me that I am fun guy again and not someone who is putting you off every time you ask him something.

<DrPhilmodus> As mentioned before... Try to stay positive and don't let any bad interview put you down but learn from that interview. </DrPhilmodus>

sylus":3kfrm70o said:
Any updates?

Received confirmation from McCarthy & Stone that they received my application. The closing date was Friday last week so will hopefully hear something this week.

A couple of other applications in the pipeline too but off to hospital Thursday for a knee op that will keep me off work for at least 2 weeks :-(

Thanks for all the positive messages too :)

Back